Imaging for Windows
OpenText Imaging for Windows enables you to easily transform your paper-based documents so that they can be electronically viewed, edited, OCR'd, emailed, posted to or downloaded from the Internet.
You may be familiar with Imaging for Windows from an earlier version of the Microsoft® Windows operating system. If you are now using Windows Vista® or Windows® XP and seek the familiar Imaging for Windows capabilities, or if you are a software developer who needs to integrate imaging functionality within your application, OpenText Imaging for Windows is for you.
Why OpenText Imaging for Windows?
There are many reasons to trust OpenText Imaging for Windows as your personal or corporate imaging solution.
- Large user base. Millions of users worldwide.
- Ease of use. Easy to capture, find and email paper documents.
- Cost and resource efficient. Eliminates costly and inefficient paper distribution. Built-in features such as annotation facilitate collaboration while significantly reducing the use of memos and sticky-notes.
- Ad-hoc document process automation. Documents can be scanned, enhanced, converted, routed, indexed and stored with a single mouse click.
- Environmental. Digital paperwork is eco-friendly and green.