Function > Business Transformation & COE
- Hitchhiker's Guide: Process-Driven Business Transformation and App Delivery Business innovation increasingly comes from the application of technology. Forrester labels this phenomenon as the transformation from IT to business technology (BT). Get the report to learn more.
- AMEC Learn how AMEC, an international engineering and project management company, is successfully using the OpenText Business Transformation Platform to support its enterprise-wide "Operational Excellence" business transformation effort.
- Banca Popolare di Sondrio Read how Banca Popolare di Sondrio is using OpenText MBPM and OpenText ProVision to fulfill its business process analysis (BPA) and business process management (BPM) needs to transform the business, especially around Mortgage Loan Processing, Dossier Management, and Digital Signatures.
- Europ Assistance Europ Assistance used OpenText ProVision to redesign their entire organizational structure in order to be more aligned with customer needs and market trends. Europ Assistance then leveraged the improved design by automating critical processes, such as customer service requests and claims, through OpenText MBPM to ensure a faster and better customer experience and continue to improve those experiences as their business evolves.
- Malcolm Pirnie Malcolm Pirnie uses OpenText ProVision to help its clients enable complex business process change and to ensure alignment with strategic priorities. It has helped its client minimize risk through multi-dimensional modeling and simulation and built client confidence through dynamic, multi-dimensional "'as is" and "should be" models.
- MediaFLO USA, Inc. MediaFLO’s strategy was to implement business process modeling as an effective and innovative approach to QMS and ISO. Learn how OpenText ProVision was chosen as the enterprise modeling solution for the initiative.
- Metro Health Hospital Learn more about how the hospital has leveraged OpenText MBPM to automate over 40 processes throughout the organization - resulting in significant cost savings, the elimination of numerous paper forms, faster response times, and greater quality control.
- Resource in Every Category Resource in Every CategoryResource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category
- Rompetrol Having already been successfully using OpenText ProVision for Enterprise Architecture (EA) and Business Process Analysis (BPA) activities, and OpenText Knowledge Exchange as a collaborative work environment, read about how OpenText MBPM now provides Rompetrol with an easy to use tool that has significantly decreased processing times and increased efficiency across the business.
- Seagate The OpenText ProVision Enterprise Modeling software supports model-driven Six Sigma and Lean at Seagate by combining business process modeling and statistical analysis to help improve business processes.
- United States Air Force The U.S. Air Force uses OpenText ProVision and OpenText MBPM for Lean Six Sigma. Learn how the Common Integration Environment Business Process Reengineering Transition resulted in increased efficiencies, reduced costs, enhanced productivity, and significant ROI.
- Business Performance Intelligence for Knowledge Exchange Learn how the OpenText Business Performance Intelligence (BPI) for ProVision/Knowledge Exchange helps unlock Enterprise Architecture information for business architects, practitioners, and business executives alike.
- Case360 See why organizations are turning to adaptive case management to better serve knowledge work requirements, reaching beyond traditional technology and mindset to be more dynamic and collaborative.
- Client Onboarding OpenText MBPM for Client Onboarding is a highly flexible platform that enables you to not only customize a solution to suit your company's unique onboarding process today, but to also remain agile and able to adapt the solution based on client feedback and additional improvements that you discover over time.
- M3 M3 is the only platform that allows you to start today with the full power to model your business - not just your processes - in a collaborative environment where all users can participate and share their knowledge. This unique platform gives you the best results, faster time to value, and a foundation for future growth across your enterprise.
- MBPM for Microsoft Office As a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner, OpenText enables you to leverage the latest in Microsoft technology to provide you with a powerful, flexible, and seamless solution for your business improvement projects. Access OpenText Metastorm BPM (MBPM) applications directly through SharePoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and even PowerPoint to complete, monitor and report on your organization's work - wherever it's most convenient.
- Metastorm BPM OpenText MBPM delivers a comprehensive solution to make your vision for business improvement a reality. Whether it's customer on-boarding, case management, new product introduction, or regulatory compliance, OpenText MBPM customers are empowered by our visual design environment to rapidly develop and deliver improvements that allow you to outperform business goals.
- MIM for CICS OpenText MIM CICS frees and enables your CICS applications and data without requiring massive efforts to upgrade systems, add new and foreign architectures, or re-train staff.
- MIM for Managed File Transfer OpenText's comprehensive data integration solution offers you a unique process-centric approach that rapidly addresses integration challenges that result from the highly diverse range of systems, applications and data sources in today's enterprise. OpenText Metastorm Integration Manager Managed File Transfer (MIM MFT) provides the facilities required to integrate data across all popular computing platforms and data sources.
- MIM Integration Server Unlike point-to-point integration techniques, OpenText MIM Integration Server orchestrates, manages, and tracks multiple business processes and their activities across diverse system interfaces throughout your enterprise.
- Mobile BPM Learn how OpenText Mobile BPM for MBPM enables you to contribute to and advance your business processes via iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, or Android devices.
- Oil and Gas Upstream Operations OpenText's capabilities can enable you to optimize your Upstream operations to advance your position in the global marketplace.
- OpenText Business Process & Case Management Solutions This brochure provides an extensive overview of OpenText's business process and case management solutions - complete with example screen shots.
- OpenText in Financial Services: Loan Processing Solution Gain control and efficiency in your loan origination and servicing processes. Learn how OpenText provides banks, credit unions and other lending organizations a dependable foundation upon which to improve loan processing.
- OpenText in Insurance: New Business Solutions OpenText provides New Business and Underwriting solutions that automate paper and process to deliver the productivity gains and speed necessary to defend and improve your market position.
- Opentext in Life Sciences: Site CTMS The OpenText Site Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) provides a flexible, web-based solution for research organizations to significantly improve study startup operations. See how.
- OpenText managerView See how OpenText managerView is the only solution that gives you the visibility into both your processes and the people that support them to ensure you meet your business goals.
- Process Discovery Made Easy: With Microsoft Visio 2010 and OpenText analystView Learn how with Microsoft Visio 2010 and OpenText's analystView add-in, business analysts and process professionals now have access to powerful ready-to-use process discovery, analysis, and collaboration capabilities.
- ProVision ProVision enables you to capture, present and analyze your entire enterprise - resulting in a thorough understanding of the cause-effect relationships between business strategy, business processes and the systems and technology that support them.
- Smart Business Workspace The OpenText Smart Business Workspace delivers a personalized working environment for the OpenText Metastorm platform that you create and arrange in a way that best suits the way you work. Create a single place to access your applications, other websites, and to find and collaborate with others - allowing you to get more done and make decisions faster.
- Transform Your Business with OpenText Process and Case Management Learn how OpenText's persona-based Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) delivers an evolutionary approach to process improvement initiatives.
- 5 Steps to Choosing the Right BPM Suite BPM Suites can deliver significant business benefits and fast ROI - but only if you choose the right one. This white paper explains the five steps to selecting an appropriate BPM suite to meet your specific needs and details the best practices for accomplishing each step.
- Aligning Strategy with Execution - The Secret to Success Strategy and goals set direction, but execution drives results. How can you unify these often disparate paths? The focus of this paper is helping you figure out how to align strategy, analysis, and execution. The secret to success is simple - close the gaps. Eliminate the silos by closing the gaps that exist between them.
- BPM Primer Just getting started in BPM? This is the perfect document for you. Learn the BPM Fundamentals (A-Z) with this informative whitepaper.
- Building a Business Case for BPM - A Fast Path to Results You've identified a set of challenges that could be addressed by a BPM solution. This white paper explains how to build a business case for BPM and gain and maintain the executive sponsorship required for a successful BPM project. Includes a customer case study and sample ROI model.
- Business Process Analysis The push is on for organizations to improve their competitive posture by improving the quality of goods and services, streamlining design and production, minimizing costs and increasing revenue. To accomplish these objectives, an enterprise must optimize its operations. This white paper presents a model-driven approach for business process improvement leveraging OpenText ProVision.
- Demonstrate Business Value Through Application Portfolio Management Even with the right tools in place, organizations must adopt cultural changes to achieve the promise of application portfolio management (APM). To faciliate full contribution from the business, a top-down approach has proven most successful, wherein executive-level management assigns one or more APM champions. Additionally, organizations shold partner with a vendor offering a comprehensive APM solution that supports both business and IT needs.
- Increasing IT Value by Connecting Strategy and Execution Connecting strategy and execution aligns IT with business goals and delivers true value to the organzation. This white paper discusses the strategies for aligning IT and businesses as well as the benefits gained when these two often disparate organizational functions collaborate and integrate.
- Microsoft SharePoint as the Cornerstone of Your Enterprise Process Platform If your organization is already using SharePoint, read this document to better understand how to leverage that investment toward improving enterprise process performance and operations.
- Moving Enterprise Architecture Teams Out of IT and Into the Business Fusing Enterprise Architecture (EA) and the business requires a fundamental shift in the way IT and the business think about each other. This shift will only occur if executives and individuals from both sides realize the business imperative and support the steps necessary to make it happen. In the end, open communications between the business and IT - at all levels - will be crucial to EA's impact on the bottom line.
- Successful Enterprise Architecture Successful alignment of business and IT maximizes enterprise performance. This white paper describes how organizations can achieve alignment through Enterprise Architecture and provides practical guidance on the steps required to begin putting an Enterprise Architecture in place.
- What to Look For in a Case Management Platform Find out how selecting the right case management solution - with the right partner - can drive immediate value for your organization, give you a competitive advantage, and improve business performance.
- When BPM Emphasizes People Before Process The critical links in the process success chain are represented by the activities, wants and needs of all the people involved in the process. From conception to operation - then on to adaptation - process success is determined by the ability of people to interact with processes in a simple, personal and meaningful way. Each major persona group is explained here in detail.
- Winning in the New Normal: Adaptive Case Management Strategies to Deal with Business as it Happens Think case management is not for you, it's time to think again. This paper reviews examples of the dramatic business impact case management process improvements can have across a variety of industries, including best practice implementations and proven results. We will also highlight winning case management strategies that improve decision making, eliminate paperwork from process, and enhance the overall customer experience.