Products > Case Management
- Forrester Report: ERP Process Woes Continue, But BPM Suites And Dynamic Case Management Can Help Determining if, when, and how to use a BPMS alongside ERP depends on the degree of crossprocess coordination, rate of process change, breadth of user experience, and degree of customization. Download the report to learn more!
- Aegon Learn how OpenText's solution has enabled AEGON to more efficiently control the over 50,000 inbound invoices, reducing their invoice processing time by a month.
- Chartis See how Chartis was able to reduce submission-to-quote time by 33%, total cost per application more than 60%, and underwriting cycle time from 48 hours to under two hours, while eliminating all paperbased backlogs with OpenText's case management solution.
- Crédit Agricole Learn how Crédit Agricole implemented electronic customer files that enable faster processing, back office optimization and compliance with regulations.
- Dexia Bank Learn how Dexia Bank implemented OpenText's case management solution to optimize its document digitization and dossier management processes to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Europabank Learn how the OpenText BPS solution allows Europabank to maintain the highest levels of customer service, including quick access to documents on-screen, faster document processing, and elimination of document loss.
- First United Bank Read how First United Bank is leveraging Open Text BPS process and case management solution to manage documents, improve processes, manage exceptions, and provide analytics and reporting.
- Hampshire County Council The Hampshire County Council selected the OpenText MBPM Suite to create OT Direct, a collaborative call center and case management solution.
- LA County After evaluating Proposition 69, the LAC Information Systems Advisory Body (ISAB) turned to OpenText to help develop a centralized, web-based DNA Offender Tracking System (DOTS) using our case management solution.
- Louisiana Department of Social Services The OFS Fraud and Recovery Section selected OpenText MBPM to manage its investigative activities. Read how with OpenText MBPM in place, the agency can now process more cases per investigator, monitor case load weaknesses, assess its performance against federal standards, and recoup misused funds in a shorter period of time.
- Pinellas County - Clerk of the Circuit Court Read more about how Pinellas County implemented OpenText to serve as the foundation for a new official records repository. Today, official records are imaged into the system where OpenText's case management technology is responsible for managing requests, pulling inquiries, and providing a reliable platform for future growth.
- Resource in Every Category Resource in Every CategoryResource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category
- Screen Actors Guild / PPHP (SAG) Learn more about how the SAG is now able to balance workloads, integrate audit points into the process, and quickly retrieve claims documents in support of the 750,000 medical claims they receive each year with OpenText's case management solution.
- U. S. Social Security Administration, Office of the Inspector General OIG is currently using OpenText MBPM as the basis for its National Investigative Case Management System (NICMS). The NICMS is used by SSA to track detailed information pertaining to allegations and cases of fraud, waste and abuse in SSA programs.
- U.S. Department of Justice - Office of Federal Detention Trustee Using OpenText MBPM, the DOJ OFDT created eDesignate - a paperless case management system that support cross-agency collaboration on detention issues. The system is used to manage the prisoner designation process from the Courts, the United Marshals Service (USMS), and the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP).
- United Guaranty Corporation United Guaranty deployed an OpenText case management solution to create a centralized document management repository to provide seamless, automatic process management, and increase employee productivity and satisfaction.
- US Department of Homeland Security Read how the US DHS deployed Case360 as the enterprise solution for handling eFOIA requests, putting an end to their manual, paper-based processes while improving operations and responsiveness.
- Case360 See why organizations are turning to adaptive case management to better serve knowledge work requirements, reaching beyond traditional technology and mindset to be more dynamic and collaborative.
- Claims Solution for Property & Casualty Accelerate claims settlement for improved business performance with our OpenText Claims Solution for property & casualty.
- Client Onboarding OpenText MBPM for Client Onboarding is a highly flexible platform that enables you to not only customize a solution to suit your company's unique onboarding process today, but to also remain agile and able to adapt the solution based on client feedback and additional improvements that you discover over time.
- Finance Operations: Accounts Payable Find out to gain efficiency and control across your procure-to-pay processes.
- Oil and Gas Upstream Operations OpenText's capabilities can enable you to optimize your Upstream operations to advance your position in the global marketplace.
- OpenText Authorization for Expenditure See how Authorization for Expenditure for Upstream Oil & Gas processes automates the data gathering, review and approval of estimated expenses for well management, allowing effective control of capital budgets and expenditures.
- OpenText Business Process & Case Management Solutions This brochure provides an extensive overview of OpenText's business process and case management solutions - complete with example screen shots.
- OpenText Healthcare Mobile Learn about the best in class in the healthcare mobile development platform. Both clinicians and patients expect healthcare provider organizations to provide innovative tools, such as mobile applications, that overall enhance patient care and delivery of services. To be a competitive healthcare provider it is imperative that your organization adopt the new business model for information access that mobile offers and make the most of the new types of engagement we work with today. OpenText Healthcare Mobile provides a powerful mobile application development technology that healthcare organizations or software vendors can use to create, develop, and deliver clinical and administrative mobile applications supporting both inside and outside the firewall environments across any mobile device.
- OpenText in Financial Services: Account Opening Solution Gain control and efficiency in your Customer Onboarding, Account Opening, and Servicing Processes.
- OpenText in Financial Services: Loan Processing Solution Gain control and efficiency in your loan origination and servicing processes. Learn how OpenText provides banks, credit unions and other lending organizations a dependable foundation upon which to improve loan processing.
- OpenText in Insurance: New Business Solutions OpenText provides New Business and Underwriting solutions that automate paper and process to deliver the productivity gains and speed necessary to defend and improve your market position.
- OpenText in Legal Services: New Client Matter Intake Solution The OpenText New Client Matter Intake (NMI) Solution is based on our flexible Metastorm BPM framework that streamlines new business intake, automating this cumbersome manual process.
- Opentext in Life Sciences: Site CTMS The OpenText Site Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) provides a flexible, web-based solution for research organizations to significantly improve study startup operations. See how.
- OpenText Process and Case Management Solutions for SharePoint Combining SharePoint's collaboration, content management and portal capabilities with OpenText's powerful workflow and end-user applications, you can turn your existing investment into a platform for enterprise-wide process and document management while enjoying faster user acceptance and adoption.
- Transform Your Business with OpenText Process and Case Management Learn how OpenText's persona-based Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) delivers an evolutionary approach to process improvement initiatives.
- Asia United Bank Customer Story Asia United Bank reduced loan application processing time by 50-70% in 3 months by reducing manual steps and paper in the process, consolidated and streamlined operations by having all electronic documents in virtual case folders instead of multiple different systems. The bank improved customer service by enabling loan processors to have more time to help clients.
- First United Bank Customer Story Learn how First United Bank and Trust unified operations, ensures regulation compliance and improved customer service with OpenText Business Process Solutions.
- OpenText Business Process Solutions - Make Every Moment Matter Make every moment matter in your business. Start the process improvement journey with OpenText Business Process Solutions.
- Case Management Demystified Unmanageable Processes Impacting More Than Your Bottom Line? Not anymore! Learn from the BPM experts how to take control of your manual processes and your bottom line with case management.
- Three Strategies to Ensure Profitable Loan Processing Learn about the three proven operational strategies to improve loan processing.
- Aligning Strategy with Execution - The Secret to Success Strategy and goals set direction, but execution drives results. How can you unify these often disparate paths? The focus of this paper is helping you figure out how to align strategy, analysis, and execution. The secret to success is simple - close the gaps. Eliminate the silos by closing the gaps that exist between them.
- BPM Primer Just getting started in BPM? This is the perfect document for you. Learn the BPM Fundamentals (A-Z) with this informative whitepaper.
- Breaking with Tradition in the Insurance Industry: Strategies to Insure Operational Efficiency and Future Growth Explore best practices for process improvement in the Insurance sector, including real world case studies.
- Building a Business Case for BPM - A Fast Path to Results You've identified a set of challenges that could be addressed by a BPM solution. This white paper explains how to build a business case for BPM and gain and maintain the executive sponsorship required for a successful BPM project. Includes a customer case study and sample ROI model.
- Case Management: Addressing Unique BPM Requirements Understand case management in the context of Business Process Management in this industry report from Bruce Silver; including typical case management scenarios and what to look for in a case management product.
- Completing the Patient Record Using OpenText Healthcare Records Management The OpenText Healthcare Records Management white paper describes the lifecycle of both clinical and non-clinical content used by clinicians in their provision of patient care. The paper discusses the various stages from capture to propagation of information across the enterprise. It discusses how OpenText healthcare technologies fill the gap that exists in most electronic medical records strategies where unstructured content is not inherently managed by the EMR. Bringing to light how organizations need to have such ECM system in place in order to manage the high volume of content on an enterprise-wide scale whilst also supporting business and clinical workflow processes. Finally, discover how by bridging structured and unstructured content, business processes, and workflows organization can complete the patient records and provide clinicians with the sought after longitudinal patient view.
- Increase Firm Profitability with Adaptive and Efficient Operations Learn how law firms, such as Allen & Overy, DLA, Duane Morris, Foley & Lardner, Freshfields, Hogan & Hartson, and Jones Day have reduced the burden of administrative paperwork, overhead and process inefficiencies to boost lawyer productivity in this informative white paper.
- Manage the Complete Patient Record to Enhance Patient Care and Control Costs Storing and managing patient records in different formats and locations creates obstacles, risks, and costs - particularly for large or multi-site healthcare providers. When clinicians work with incomplete information, patient safety or quality of care may be compromised. The OpenText Healthcare Records Management executive brief highlights the features and benefits the OpenText HRM solution brings to Healthcare providers; as risks, costs, and inefficiencies can be reduced or eliminated with a system that captures, processes, distributes, secures, manages, and archives all information for an individual patient.
- Navigating the Perfect Storm: Strategies to Cut Costs Without Disrupting Your Supply Chain Explore the challenges and opportunities presented by current market conditions and the immediate results that can be achieved through critical focus in four strategic areas. Along the way, we highlight supply chain companies with best practices implementations and proven results. See how your company can benefit from these useful practices through improved people productivity, process performance, and business visibility.
- Retail Banking: Strategies to Improve Efficiency Without Breaking the Bank This paper describes how Business Process Management (BPM) technologies, including case management solutions and business architecture tools, can help retail banks reduce operational costs, eliminate significant streams of paperwork in their processes, empower their staff for greater productivity, and forge the kind of customer relationships that banks need to survive. Along the way, we highlight financial institutions with best practices implementations and proven results.
- What to Look For in a Case Management Platform Find out how selecting the right case management solution - with the right partner - can drive immediate value for your organization, give you a competitive advantage, and improve business performance.
- When BPM Emphasizes People Before Process The critical links in the process success chain are represented by the activities, wants and needs of all the people involved in the process. From conception to operation - then on to adaptation - process success is determined by the ability of people to interact with processes in a simple, personal and meaningful way. Each major persona group is explained here in detail.
- Winning in the New Normal: Adaptive Case Management Strategies to Deal with Business as it Happens Think case management is not for you, it's time to think again. This paper reviews examples of the dramatic business impact case management process improvements can have across a variety of industries, including best practice implementations and proven results. We will also highlight winning case management strategies that improve decision making, eliminate paperwork from process, and enhance the overall customer experience.