Products > Enterprise & Business Architecture
- Business Service Architecture: Shaping The Services Within Your Business Model Get this report to learn more about how business services and business service architecture can help your organization manage change -- better, faster and easier.
- AAPT Australia Using OpenText ProVision, APPT has developed a business process framework and standards, rolled out an enterprise infrastructure to support the repository, and developed a governance structure to understand the enterprise landscape and formulate clear requirements and solutions,
- AMEC Learn how AMEC, an international engineering and project management company, is successfully using the OpenText Business Transformation Platform to support its enterprise-wide "Operational Excellence" business transformation effort.
- ATOS Origin Learn how Atos Origin, an international information technology services company, used OpenText ProVision to reduce change-based defects in an SAP implementation for one of the world's largest consumer products companies.
- Delta Technology LLC Delta Technology LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines and is Delta's information technology solutions provider. The Business Architecture group selected OpenText ProVision for its ability to successfully document and align every business component - from strategy to underlying technology components which support its strategy.
- Dyonyx Read more about how Dyonyx used OpenText ProVision to develop the cyber security standards implementation process for a major electric utility.
- Europ Assistance Europ Assistance used OpenText ProVision to redesign their entire organizational structure in order to be more aligned with customer needs and market trends. Europ Assistance then leveraged the improved design by automating critical processes, such as customer service requests and claims, through OpenText MBPM to ensure a faster and better customer experience and continue to improve those experiences as their business evolves.
- Export Development Canada OpenText ProVision has enabled Export Development Canada to realign its IT infrastructure around a customer-centric value chain, create a roadmap for SOA, and translate enterprise architecture modeling into true business value.
- HP Consulting & Integration HP consultants are using OpenText ProVision to solve customer problems in a very unique way. This particular case study touches on how they have been able to enhance "Best Practices for Service Desk" and retrofit Change Management at Alcatel-Lucent using ProVision.
- Kansas Department of Corrections Learn how KDOC used OpenText ProVision to employ enterprise architecture as a mature strategy for integrating business with technology in order to produce a long-term roadmap for the organization.
- MediaFLO USA, Inc. MediaFLO’s strategy was to implement business process modeling as an effective and innovative approach to QMS and ISO. Learn how OpenText ProVision was chosen as the enterprise modeling solution for the initiative.
- Resource in Every Category Resource in Every CategoryResource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category
- Rompetrol Having already been successfully using OpenText ProVision for Enterprise Architecture (EA) and Business Process Analysis (BPA) activities, and OpenText Knowledge Exchange as a collaborative work environment, read about how OpenText MBPM now provides Rompetrol with an easy to use tool that has significantly decreased processing times and increased efficiency across the business.
- Salt River Project OpenText ProVision is an integral part of SRP's BPM Practice area. Utilizing this software, the Business Process Solutions group can create vision models that give organizational management insight and direction before taking on a work effort.
- Seagate The OpenText ProVision Enterprise Modeling software supports model-driven Six Sigma and Lean at Seagate by combining business process modeling and statistical analysis to help improve business processes.
- United States Air Force The U.S. Air Force uses OpenText ProVision and OpenText MBPM for Lean Six Sigma. Learn how the Common Integration Environment Business Process Reengineering Transition resulted in increased efficiencies, reduced costs, enhanced productivity, and significant ROI.
- Aggregate Spend Management With the OpenText Aggregate Spend solution, see how our our Life Sciences customers are able to model all business processes related to HCP spend across the organization, align these processes to corporate compliance policies and legal regulations, create dynamic business rules to govern the processes and enforce guidelines, provide automated reporting and audit trails to document compliance, and ultimately ensure these companies have the required process documentation and information available for the required reporting stipulated by the Sunshine Act and the 10+ state reports required.
- Business Performance Intelligence OpenText Business Performance Intelligence (BPI) dashboards enhance the OpenText Business Transformation Platform by adding advanced capabilities for the visualization and analysis of real-time and historical business activity. OpenText customers can use these intuitive dashboards to identify changes in business activity, spot historical trends, react more quickly and proactively capitalize on opportunities.
- Business Performance Intelligence for Knowledge Exchange Learn how the OpenText Business Performance Intelligence (BPI) for ProVision/Knowledge Exchange helps unlock Enterprise Architecture information for business architects, practitioners, and business executives alike.
- Business Transformation Platform With a focus on helping organizations achieve their revenue and profitability goals through better visibility, resource optimization, operational efficiency and agility, OpenText alone combines the capabilities of enterprise architecture (EA) and IT planning, business process analysis (BPA), and business process management (BPM) into an integrated software suite, enabling organizations to drive greater improvements faster than any other vendor providing an offering in one of these areas.
- Business Transformation Platform and SAP Integration Learn how OpenText is uniquely qualified to help SAP customers maximize their SAP investment by supplementing ERP systems with capabilities to address better cross process coordination, a faster rate of process change, better user and customer experiences and to minimize the degree of customization to the core ERP application to meet specific business requirements.
- Claims Solution for Property & Casualty Accelerate claims settlement for improved business performance with our OpenText Claims Solution for property & casualty.
- Client Onboarding OpenText MBPM for Client Onboarding is a highly flexible platform that enables you to not only customize a solution to suit your company's unique onboarding process today, but to also remain agile and able to adapt the solution based on client feedback and additional improvements that you discover over time.
- Finance Operations: Accounts Payable Find out to gain efficiency and control across your procure-to-pay processes.
- M3 M3 is the only platform that allows you to start today with the full power to model your business - not just your processes - in a collaborative environment where all users can participate and share their knowledge. This unique platform gives you the best results, faster time to value, and a foundation for future growth across your enterprise.
- Oil and Gas Upstream Operations OpenText's capabilities can enable you to optimize your Upstream operations to advance your position in the global marketplace.
- OpenText Authorization for Expenditure See how Authorization for Expenditure for Upstream Oil & Gas processes automates the data gathering, review and approval of estimated expenses for well management, allowing effective control of capital budgets and expenditures.
- OpenText Business Process & Case Management Solutions This brochure provides an extensive overview of OpenText's business process and case management solutions - complete with example screen shots.
- OpenText Healthcare Mobile Learn about the best in class in the healthcare mobile development platform. Both clinicians and patients expect healthcare provider organizations to provide innovative tools, such as mobile applications, that overall enhance patient care and delivery of services. To be a competitive healthcare provider it is imperative that your organization adopt the new business model for information access that mobile offers and make the most of the new types of engagement we work with today. OpenText Healthcare Mobile provides a powerful mobile application development technology that healthcare organizations or software vendors can use to create, develop, and deliver clinical and administrative mobile applications supporting both inside and outside the firewall environments across any mobile device.
- OpenText in Financial Services: Account Opening Solution Gain control and efficiency in your Customer Onboarding, Account Opening, and Servicing Processes.
- OpenText in Financial Services: Loan Processing Solution Gain control and efficiency in your loan origination and servicing processes. Learn how OpenText provides banks, credit unions and other lending organizations a dependable foundation upon which to improve loan processing.
- OpenText in Insurance: New Business Solutions OpenText provides New Business and Underwriting solutions that automate paper and process to deliver the productivity gains and speed necessary to defend and improve your market position.
- OpenText in Legal Services: New Client Matter Intake Solution The OpenText New Client Matter Intake (NMI) Solution is based on our flexible Metastorm BPM framework that streamlines new business intake, automating this cumbersome manual process.
- Opentext in Life Sciences: Site CTMS The OpenText Site Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) provides a flexible, web-based solution for research organizations to significantly improve study startup operations. See how.
- Process Discovery Made Easy: With Microsoft Visio 2010 and OpenText analystView Learn how with Microsoft Visio 2010 and OpenText's analystView add-in, business analysts and process professionals now have access to powerful ready-to-use process discovery, analysis, and collaboration capabilities.
- ProVision ProVision enables you to capture, present and analyze your entire enterprise - resulting in a thorough understanding of the cause-effect relationships between business strategy, business processes and the systems and technology that support them.
- ProVision for Federal OpenText ProVision for Federal is a comprehensive suite for enterprise architecture, process discovery and business process analysis. Key organizational resources - including systems, data, resources, finances, processes, products, and suppliers - and their inter-dependencies can be modeled, shared, and refined in a standalone or collaborative environment.
- Reference Model for Finance & Audit Using the OpenText Finance & Audit Reference Model, you can significantly reduce the time and expense to document financial processes and controls, while improving the overall quality and accessibility of documentation for future maintenance and audits.
- Regulatory Submission Document Automation Learn how by automating submission document processes with business process management (BPM) software from OpenText can alleviate burdens by significantly reducing end-to-end process cycle times, and enforcing adherence to submission deadlines.
- Smart Business Workspace The OpenText Smart Business Workspace delivers a personalized working environment for the OpenText Metastorm platform that you create and arrange in a way that best suits the way you work. Create a single place to access your applications, other websites, and to find and collaborate with others - allowing you to get more done and make decisions faster.
- Allergan Customer Story Allergan, a multispecialty healthcare company, shares insight on why enterprise architecture, business process analysis and business process management were an investment priority for the company and how these technologies have benefited multiple groups within the company.
- Delta Technology LLC Customer Story Delta Technology LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines and is Delta's information technology solutions provider. The Business Architecture group selected OpenText ProVision for its ability to successfully document and align every business component - from strategy to underlying technology components which support its strategy.
- HP Consulting & Integration Customer Story HP Consulting offers a rich portfolio of services which enable greater business agility for its clients. Its consultants are using the OpenText ProVision Enterprise Architecture (EA) and Business Process Analysis (BPA) software to solve customer problems in a very unique way. Watch this video to learn why organizations invest in Enterprise Architecture
- OpenText Business Process Solutions - Make Every Moment Matter Make every moment matter in your business. Start the process improvement journey with OpenText Business Process Solutions.
- Renaissance Associates Renaissance Associates is an engineering consulting firm that supports the U.S. Department of Defense. The firm uses the OpenText ProVision software to implement Enterprise Architectures for its clients. This video discusses its implementation at the Program Executive Office Soldier.
- Three Strategies to Ensure Profitable Loan Processing Learn about the three proven operational strategies to improve loan processing.
- Aligning Strategy with Execution - The Secret to Success Strategy and goals set direction, but execution drives results. How can you unify these often disparate paths? The focus of this paper is helping you figure out how to align strategy, analysis, and execution. The secret to success is simple - close the gaps. Eliminate the silos by closing the gaps that exist between them.
- Breaking with Tradition in the Insurance Industry: Strategies to Insure Operational Efficiency and Future Growth Explore best practices for process improvement in the Insurance sector, including real world case studies.
- Completing the Patient Record Using OpenText Healthcare Records Management The OpenText Healthcare Records Management white paper describes the lifecycle of both clinical and non-clinical content used by clinicians in their provision of patient care. The paper discusses the various stages from capture to propagation of information across the enterprise. It discusses how OpenText healthcare technologies fill the gap that exists in most electronic medical records strategies where unstructured content is not inherently managed by the EMR. Bringing to light how organizations need to have such ECM system in place in order to manage the high volume of content on an enterprise-wide scale whilst also supporting business and clinical workflow processes. Finally, discover how by bridging structured and unstructured content, business processes, and workflows organization can complete the patient records and provide clinicians with the sought after longitudinal patient view.
- Demonstrate Business Value Through Application Portfolio Management Even with the right tools in place, organizations must adopt cultural changes to achieve the promise of application portfolio management (APM). To faciliate full contribution from the business, a top-down approach has proven most successful, wherein executive-level management assigns one or more APM champions. Additionally, organizations shold partner with a vendor offering a comprehensive APM solution that supports both business and IT needs.
- Increasing IT Value by Connecting Strategy and Execution Connecting strategy and execution aligns IT with business goals and delivers true value to the organzation. This white paper discusses the strategies for aligning IT and businesses as well as the benefits gained when these two often disparate organizational functions collaborate and integrate.
- Manage the Complete Patient Record to Enhance Patient Care and Control Costs Storing and managing patient records in different formats and locations creates obstacles, risks, and costs - particularly for large or multi-site healthcare providers. When clinicians work with incomplete information, patient safety or quality of care may be compromised. The OpenText Healthcare Records Management executive brief highlights the features and benefits the OpenText HRM solution brings to Healthcare providers; as risks, costs, and inefficiencies can be reduced or eliminated with a system that captures, processes, distributes, secures, manages, and archives all information for an individual patient.
- Moving Enterprise Architecture Teams Out of IT and Into the Business Fusing Enterprise Architecture (EA) and the business requires a fundamental shift in the way IT and the business think about each other. This shift will only occur if executives and individuals from both sides realize the business imperative and support the steps necessary to make it happen. In the end, open communications between the business and IT - at all levels - will be crucial to EA's impact on the bottom line.
- Navigating the Perfect Storm: Strategies to Cut Costs Without Disrupting Your Supply Chain Explore the challenges and opportunities presented by current market conditions and the immediate results that can be achieved through critical focus in four strategic areas. Along the way, we highlight supply chain companies with best practices implementations and proven results. See how your company can benefit from these useful practices through improved people productivity, process performance, and business visibility.
- Retail Banking: Strategies to Improve Efficiency Without Breaking the Bank This paper describes how Business Process Management (BPM) technologies, including case management solutions and business architecture tools, can help retail banks reduce operational costs, eliminate significant streams of paperwork in their processes, empower their staff for greater productivity, and forge the kind of customer relationships that banks need to survive. Along the way, we highlight financial institutions with best practices implementations and proven results.
- Successful Enterprise Architecture Successful alignment of business and IT maximizes enterprise performance. This white paper describes how organizations can achieve alignment through Enterprise Architecture and provides practical guidance on the steps required to begin putting an Enterprise Architecture in place.