Industry > Media & Entertainment
- Business Service Architecture: Shaping The Services Within Your Business Model Get this report to learn more about how business services and business service architecture can help your organization manage change -- better, faster and easier.
- Adapt Services Ltd Read how Adapt's implementation of the ITIL-ready OpenText Assure has enabled them to configure each of their client SLAs to match their needs, offer a granular level of support, and respond to unexpected events and failures.
- British Transport Police Learn how British Transport Police is benefiting from replacing its legacy IT Service Desk with the ITIL-ready OpenText Assure, provided by OpenText and its partner ICCM Solutions.
- Bytes Systems Integration Learn how Bytes Systems Integration, by deploying a progressive IT service management strategy with OpenText and partner ICCM Solutions, was able to streamline and improve their customer support operations while generating additional revenue opportunities for the company.
- Channel 4 Channel 4 leverages OpenText MBPM to automate its eCommissioning processes to accept, approve and engage vendors for commissioned work. Read more about how Channel 4 was able to reduce proposal response time from more than 2 weeks to as few as 24 hours and is now able to produce more timely news pieces.
- Eniro OpenText MBPM was implemented by Eniro alongside Siebel in its centralized call center operations and now all customer-facing advertising change requests are sent and handled electronically.
- Micro Focus See how Micro Focus' OpenText implementation is not just a new IT Service Management Solution, but one that has the capabilities of improving organizational efficiencies across multiple departments such as Facilities, Finance and Marketing, with benefits being realized within only four months.
- Miller Valentine Miller Valentine Group appointed OpenText to provide an advanced IT Service Management Solution based upon Business Process Management (BPM) architecture. Learn how the flexibility of the OpenText Assure solution has enabled Miller Valentine to transform the way their IT department serves the business.
- Resource in Every Category Resource in Every CategoryResource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category
- RTE Television Learn how RTE Television developed an eCommissioning System using OpenText MBPM that handles the electronic submission of program proposals providing the ability to handle a larger volume with the same staff, and created a self-service website to enable external producers to submit and track program proposals completely online.
- Telenor Group Learn how OpenText was able to deliver a flexible and scalable service desk solution across Telenor's HR, Finance, and IT Service Centers.
- Washington Wizards Learn how the Washington Wizards have increased the productivity, efficiency, and collaboration of the scouting process by implementing OpenText MBPM.
- Business Performance Intelligence for Knowledge Exchange Learn how the OpenText Business Performance Intelligence (BPI) for ProVision/Knowledge Exchange helps unlock Enterprise Architecture information for business architects, practitioners, and business executives alike.
- Business Transformation Platform With a focus on helping organizations achieve their revenue and profitability goals through better visibility, resource optimization, operational efficiency and agility, OpenText alone combines the capabilities of enterprise architecture (EA) and IT planning, business process analysis (BPA), and business process management (BPM) into an integrated software suite, enabling organizations to drive greater improvements faster than any other vendor providing an offering in one of these areas.
- Case360 See why organizations are turning to adaptive case management to better serve knowledge work requirements, reaching beyond traditional technology and mindset to be more dynamic and collaborative.
- Information Outsourcing Services OpenText helps businesses optimize document management processes - ensuring the right people have access to the right information at the right time.
- M3 M3 is the only platform that allows you to start today with the full power to model your business - not just your processes - in a collaborative environment where all users can participate and share their knowledge. This unique platform gives you the best results, faster time to value, and a foundation for future growth across your enterprise.
- MBPM for Microsoft Office As a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner, OpenText enables you to leverage the latest in Microsoft technology to provide you with a powerful, flexible, and seamless solution for your business improvement projects. Access OpenText Metastorm BPM (MBPM) applications directly through SharePoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and even PowerPoint to complete, monitor and report on your organization's work - wherever it's most convenient.
- Metastorm BPM OpenText MBPM delivers a comprehensive solution to make your vision for business improvement a reality. Whether it's customer on-boarding, case management, new product introduction, or regulatory compliance, OpenText MBPM customers are empowered by our visual design environment to rapidly develop and deliver improvements that allow you to outperform business goals.
- MIM for CICS OpenText MIM CICS frees and enables your CICS applications and data without requiring massive efforts to upgrade systems, add new and foreign architectures, or re-train staff.
- MIM Integration Server Unlike point-to-point integration techniques, OpenText MIM Integration Server orchestrates, manages, and tracks multiple business processes and their activities across diverse system interfaces throughout your enterprise.
- Mobile BPM Learn how OpenText Mobile BPM for MBPM enables you to contribute to and advance your business processes via iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, or Android devices.
- OpenText Business Process & Case Management Solutions This brochure provides an extensive overview of OpenText's business process and case management solutions - complete with example screen shots.
- OpenText eCommissioning OpenText eCommissioning is a proven solution that automates and optimizes the commissioning process. Ensure that you are able to rapidly consider all submissions and process those that are approved without interruption so that good ideas aren’t lost to competitors.
- OpenText managerView See how OpenText managerView is the only solution that gives you the visibility into both your processes and the people that support them to ensure you meet your business goals.
- OpenText Shared Services Center Learn how you can use process-based applications to continuously improve business and IT Services.
- OpenText Shared Services Center for IT Learn how you can use process-based applications to continuously improve IT Services.
- Process Discovery Made Easy: With Microsoft Visio 2010 and OpenText analystView Learn how with Microsoft Visio 2010 and OpenText's analystView add-in, business analysts and process professionals now have access to powerful ready-to-use process discovery, analysis, and collaboration capabilities.
- ProVision ProVision enables you to capture, present and analyze your entire enterprise - resulting in a thorough understanding of the cause-effect relationships between business strategy, business processes and the systems and technology that support them.
- Smart Business Workspace The OpenText Smart Business Workspace delivers a personalized working environment for the OpenText Metastorm platform that you create and arrange in a way that best suits the way you work. Create a single place to access your applications, other websites, and to find and collaborate with others - allowing you to get more done and make decisions faster.
- Transform Your Business with OpenText Process and Case Management Learn how OpenText's persona-based Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) delivers an evolutionary approach to process improvement initiatives.
- Channel 4 Customer Story See how Channel 4 leverages OpenText MBPM to automate its eCommissioning processes to accept, approve and engage vendors for commissioned work.
- OpenText Business Process Solutions - Make Every Moment Matter Make every moment matter in your business. Start the process improvement journey with OpenText Business Process Solutions.
- 5 Steps to Choosing the Right BPM Suite BPM Suites can deliver significant business benefits and fast ROI - but only if you choose the right one. This white paper explains the five steps to selecting an appropriate BPM suite to meet your specific needs and details the best practices for accomplishing each step.
- Aligning Strategy with Execution - The Secret to Success Strategy and goals set direction, but execution drives results. How can you unify these often disparate paths? The focus of this paper is helping you figure out how to align strategy, analysis, and execution. The secret to success is simple - close the gaps. Eliminate the silos by closing the gaps that exist between them.
- BPM Primer Just getting started in BPM? This is the perfect document for you. Learn the BPM Fundamentals (A-Z) with this informative whitepaper.
- Building a Business Case for BPM - A Fast Path to Results You've identified a set of challenges that could be addressed by a BPM solution. This white paper explains how to build a business case for BPM and gain and maintain the executive sponsorship required for a successful BPM project. Includes a customer case study and sample ROI model.
- Business Process Analysis The push is on for organizations to improve their competitive posture by improving the quality of goods and services, streamlining design and production, minimizing costs and increasing revenue. To accomplish these objectives, an enterprise must optimize its operations. This white paper presents a model-driven approach for business process improvement leveraging OpenText ProVision.
- Case Management: Addressing Unique BPM Requirements Understand case management in the context of Business Process Management in this industry report from Bruce Silver; including typical case management scenarios and what to look for in a case management product.
- Demonstrate Business Value Through Application Portfolio Management Even with the right tools in place, organizations must adopt cultural changes to achieve the promise of application portfolio management (APM). To faciliate full contribution from the business, a top-down approach has proven most successful, wherein executive-level management assigns one or more APM champions. Additionally, organizations shold partner with a vendor offering a comprehensive APM solution that supports both business and IT needs.
- Increasing IT Value by Connecting Strategy and Execution Connecting strategy and execution aligns IT with business goals and delivers true value to the organzation. This white paper discusses the strategies for aligning IT and businesses as well as the benefits gained when these two often disparate organizational functions collaborate and integrate.
- Microsoft SharePoint as the Cornerstone of Your Enterprise Process Platform If your organization is already using SharePoint, read this document to better understand how to leverage that investment toward improving enterprise process performance and operations.
- Moving Enterprise Architecture Teams Out of IT and Into the Business Fusing Enterprise Architecture (EA) and the business requires a fundamental shift in the way IT and the business think about each other. This shift will only occur if executives and individuals from both sides realize the business imperative and support the steps necessary to make it happen. In the end, open communications between the business and IT - at all levels - will be crucial to EA's impact on the bottom line.
- Successful Enterprise Architecture Successful alignment of business and IT maximizes enterprise performance. This white paper describes how organizations can achieve alignment through Enterprise Architecture and provides practical guidance on the steps required to begin putting an Enterprise Architecture in place.
- What to Look For in a Case Management Platform Find out how selecting the right case management solution - with the right partner - can drive immediate value for your organization, give you a competitive advantage, and improve business performance.
- When BPM Emphasizes People Before Process The critical links in the process success chain are represented by the activities, wants and needs of all the people involved in the process. From conception to operation - then on to adaptation - process success is determined by the ability of people to interact with processes in a simple, personal and meaningful way. Each major persona group is explained here in detail.
- Winning in the New Normal: Adaptive Case Management Strategies to Deal with Business as it Happens Think case management is not for you, it's time to think again. This paper reviews examples of the dramatic business impact case management process improvements can have across a variety of industries, including best practice implementations and proven results. We will also highlight winning case management strategies that improve decision making, eliminate paperwork from process, and enhance the overall customer experience.