Platforms > Microsoft
- Adapt Services Ltd Read how Adapt's implementation of the ITIL-ready OpenText Assure has enabled them to configure each of their client SLAs to match their needs, offer a granular level of support, and respond to unexpected events and failures.
- Biomedical Systems Case Study At Biomedical Systems, processing each of the 10,000 electrocardiograms (ECGs) it receives each month required at least one hour of labor, with average turnaround times of two days. Learn how the company used Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 to streamline and automate ECG processing, which will lead to faster turnaround times, increased quality, reduced effort and costs, and a greater competitive advantage.
- British Transport Police Learn how British Transport Police is benefiting from replacing its legacy IT Service Desk with the ITIL-ready OpenText Assure, provided by OpenText and its partner ICCM Solutions.
- Bytes Systems Integration Learn how Bytes Systems Integration, by deploying a progressive IT service management strategy with OpenText and partner ICCM Solutions, was able to streamline and improve their customer support operations while generating additional revenue opportunities for the company.
- Carlson Marketing Canada Learn how Carlson Marketing Canada was able to integrate OpenText's solution with their Microsoft investments to accelerate processing of proposal requests, enhance data quality, and enable improved worker productivity.
- Linklaters Linklaters used OpenText MBPM software as the foundation to create and implement its TRACS tool that manages the creation and tracking of all documents. Integrated into Linklaters existing GLIDE site (Global Linklaters Integration Desktop environment), TRACS enables anyone within the organization to request a document to be created and amended.
- Micro Focus See how Micro Focus' OpenText implementation is not just a new IT Service Management Solution, but one that has the capabilities of improving organizational efficiencies across multiple departments such as Facilities, Finance and Marketing, with benefits being realized within only four months.
- Miller Valentine Miller Valentine Group appointed OpenText to provide an advanced IT Service Management Solution based upon Business Process Management (BPM) architecture. Learn how the flexibility of the OpenText Assure solution has enabled Miller Valentine to transform the way their IT department serves the business.
- Telenor Group Learn how OpenText was able to deliver a flexible and scalable service desk solution across Telenor's HR, Finance, and IT Service Centers.
- MBPM for Microsoft Office As a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner, OpenText enables you to leverage the latest in Microsoft technology to provide you with a powerful, flexible, and seamless solution for your business improvement projects. Access OpenText Metastorm BPM (MBPM) applications directly through SharePoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and even PowerPoint to complete, monitor and report on your organization's work - wherever it's most convenient.
- OpenText Process and Case Management Solutions for SharePoint Combining SharePoint's collaboration, content management and portal capabilities with OpenText's powerful workflow and end-user applications, you can turn your existing investment into a platform for enterprise-wide process and document management while enjoying faster user acceptance and adoption.
- OpenText Shared Services Center for IT Learn how you can use process-based applications to continuously improve IT Services.
- Process Discovery Made Easy: With Microsoft Visio 2010 and OpenText analystView Learn how with Microsoft Visio 2010 and OpenText's analystView add-in, business analysts and process professionals now have access to powerful ready-to-use process discovery, analysis, and collaboration capabilities.
- Transform Your Business with OpenText Process and Case Management Learn how OpenText's persona-based Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) delivers an evolutionary approach to process improvement initiatives.
- SharePoint Survey 2010 Podcast -- Reactions from: Brian Seitz, Satori Global Brian Seitz, a SharePoint community and thought leader, shares his reaction to statistics gathered from the semi-annual How are businesses using SharePoint? survey in this 1 minute video.
- SharePoint Survey 2010 Podcast -- Reactions from: Richard Harbridge, Allin Consulting Richard Harbridge, a SharePoint community and thought leader, shares his reaction to statistics gathered from the semi-annual How are businesses using SharePoint? survey in this 1 minute video.
- SharePoint Survey 2010 Podcast -- Reactions from: Chris Geier of Metalogix and Eric Harlan of Micros Chris Geier and Eric Harlan, a SharePoint community and thought leader, shares their reaction to statistics gathered from the semi-annual How are businesses using SharePoint? survey in this 1 minute video.
- SharePoint Survey 2010 Podcast -- Reactions from: John Anderson, Bamboo John Anderson, a SharePoint community and thought leader, shares his reaction to statistics gathered from the semi-annual How are businesses using SharePoint? survey in this 1 minute video.
- SharePoint Survey 2010 Podcast -- Reactions from: Robert Bogue, Thor Robert Bogue, a SharePoint community and thought leader, shares his reaction to statistics gathered from the semi-annual How are businesses using SharePoint? survey in this 1 minute video.
- SharePoint Survey 2010 Podcast -- Reactions from: Susan Lennon, Microsoft Susan Lennon, a SharePoint community and thought leader, shares her reaction to statistics gathered from the semi-annual How are businesses using SharePoint? survey in this 1 minute video.
- Microsoft and OpenText simplify process analysis: BPMN Modeling and Simulation Microsoft and OpenText product managers discuss exciting new BPM capabilities in Visio 2010 Premium including: BPMN modeling stencils, ready-to-use process simulation and analysis from Global 360's analystView add-in, and collaboration via SharePoint 2010.
- OpenText Business Process Solutions - Make Every Moment Matter Make every moment matter in your business. Start the process improvement journey with OpenText Business Process Solutions.
- OpenText & SharePoint 2010 Webinar Series: Configuring User Applications with SharePoint Learn how OpenText leverages SharePoint web parts to deliver better user experiences with less development time and no coding.
- OpenText & SharePoint 2010 Webinar Series: Deploying Enterprise-class Processes Learn more about how OpenText BPM Suite integrates with Microsoft SharePoint 2010. Get an understanding of how to better manage business-critical processes in your environment.
- OpenText & SharePoint 2010 Webinar Series: Designing & Validating New Processes Learn how to use OpenText's BPM Suite to model business processes and then integrate them with our process automation engine.
- OpenText & SharePoint 2010 Webinar Series: Getting Content into SharePoint Learn how to get more value from your existing SharePoint investments by moving paper-based documents into SharePoint faster. Once the documents are in SharePoint we will discuss how to connect those documents with enterprise processes. Understand how OpenText extends the value of content in SharePoint through continuous process improvement with automation,monitoring, reporting, simulation, and analysis.
- OpenText & SharePoint 2010 Webinar Series: Monitoring Performance in Real-time Learn how OpenText integrates with SharePoint and Microsoft SQL server to provide real-time process monitoring and reporting, while also providing insight to process trends with historical analysis.
- Process Improvement made easy with Global 360 & SharePoint 2010 Webinar Series: Accounts Payable for SharePoint See a sample end-to-end Accounts Payable solution leveraging SharePoint from the experts at Global 360 and KnowledgeLake.
- SharePoint - the 21st Century Process Platform Learn how SharePoint can become the quintessential 21st Century Process Platform to drive business to the next level of productivity and success! Join Terry Schurter, Director of Product Strategy, and Mikhail Dikov, Microsoft SharePoint MVP, for a comprehensive discussion on how to leverage SharePoint as a strategic process platform.
- SharePoint 2010 and BPM: The CIOs 21st Century Process Improvement Platform Understand how to leverage SharePoint 2010 as part of your overall business process management strategy.
- SharePoint Business Application Product Webinar Interested in seeing how you can leverage OpenText and SharePoint to create a process platform? Want to see first-hand how you can quickly and easily build, manage and monitor SharePoint-based workflows? View the product demo replay to learn how.
- Using Visio 2010 and analystView to Implement Business Process Management Learn how you can use fast and easy tools of Visio 2010 to build/convert business processes. The exercises will focus on basic process shapes, including Six Sigma and Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN).
- Microsoft SharePoint as the Cornerstone of Your Enterprise Process Platform If your organization is already using SharePoint, read this document to better understand how to leverage that investment toward improving enterprise process performance and operations.