Type > Analyst Reports
- Best Practice Insight BPM Case Study: Courts of Puerto Rico Implementing a case management solution can make a critical difference to your organization, but getting started can be daunting. Understanding best practices and how other organizations have achieved success with Business Process Management (BPM) solutions can make your implementation smoother.
- Business Service Architecture: Shaping The Services Within Your Business Model Get this report to learn more about how business services and business service architecture can help your organization manage change -- better, faster and easier.
- Case Management Megatrends The Delphi Group’s white paper, Case Management Megatrends offers best practices for implementing Case Management to help businesses keep up with these megatrends. Discover how Case Management, as a part of Enterprise Information Management, can help expose structured and unstructured business information and allow collaborative teams to work in a secure, but transparent manner.
- Forrester Report: ERP Process Woes Continue, But BPM Suites And Dynamic Case Management Can Help Determining if, when, and how to use a BPMS alongside ERP depends on the degree of crossprocess coordination, rate of process change, breadth of user experience, and degree of customization. Download the report to learn more!
- Forrester Report: Smart Process Applications Fill A Big Business Gap Download this report to learn the 5 key elements of a Smart Process Application and why all applications should be designed for people, but built for change.
- Forrester Report: Stuck In Cement: When Packaged Apps Create Barriers To Innovation Get this report to learn about how a new generation of process-enabled applications is allowing businesses to deliver newer, more innovative services.
- Gartner Case for Case Management Many business process improvement practitioners face the challenge of having little experience with case management and often struggle to understand their businesses’ requirements. Gartner’s report, The Case for Case Management provides best practices to help better understand the concept and how to map and match your needs to the right technology.
- Gartner Hype Cycle for BPM Gartner’s Hype Cycle for Business Process Management 2012, highlights the range of emerging and established technologies that deliver tangible business value to all organizations, regardless of size, industry, or geography.
- Hitchhiker's Guide: Process-Driven Business Transformation and App Delivery Business innovation increasingly comes from the application of technology. Forrester labels this phenomenon as the transformation from IT to business technology (BT). Get the report to learn more.